To Restore Your Independence
The Road to Recovery
On-site, highly skilled physical, occupational, and speech therapists at Park Vista provide the necessary guidance and restorative treatment to return your loved ones to their highest level of independence. Our focus is on effective elderly physical therapy, improved outcomes, restored health, and the highest possible quality of life in Fullerton Health Center, CA.
The Benefits of Park Vista Rehabilitative Therapy Include:
- Short-term stay for recovery from injury, illness or surgery
- Fully renovated Rehabilitation Center
- Therapy services available 7 days a week
- Personalized goal-setting and success tracking
- Discharge planning and home evaluation
- Outpatient services
Physical Therapy – Movement is the main focus of physical therapy. This includes bed mobility, transferring from the bed to a chair or toilet, walking using starts, or wheelchair mobility.
Occupational Therapy – Occupational therapists help patients become more independent by teaching them new ways to perform life skills such as making breakfast, dressing, or simply brushing their hair.
Speech-Language Pathology – The focus of speech therapy is improving speech-language expression, comprehension, oral motor skills for accurate speech production, and strategies for safe eating.
Better Care. Better Outcomes. Better Results.
Technology Reinventing Fall Prevention
VSTBalance through VIRTUSENSE
- An automated fall-risk assessment tool
- Artificial intelligence with machine vision to objectively identify deficits in balance, gait, and function (three main indicators of fall risk)
- Reports are automatically generated after each assessment.
- The objective data creates more effective care plans
- Quick, automated standardized testing
- Engaging biofeedback games that seniors love
- Requires only a 12×2 space, letting you conduct assessments anywhere
- HIPAA-Compliant cloud dashboard for tracking progress in at-risk seniors
All-Inclusive Technology through LIFE On-Site Therapy and Wellness
Impact on Falls
Skilled Nursing Case Study: 4,000 residents in 37 SNFs across three years according to CMS data. Before VSTBalance was implemented, these communities averaged 12.7% of their residents falling each year. After a year of using the system, the average fell to 3.3% – An improvement of 74.3%. This resulted in 380 fewer falls compared to 2017. The cost savings from the reduced falls equates to $11.4 million across these communities.
VSTBalance through Virtusense Demo
See How 85% of Residents in Senior Housing have Improved Mobility and How Park Vista is working towards Reducing Falls by as Much as 73%
Want more info?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
Schedule a Tour
Simply call and say you would like a tour of the health center and we will accommodate your schedule.
© 2023 Park Vista — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, Core Care V dba Park Vista. State of California License #300613274.